PREORDER: Edible Massage Candle in Assorted Scents
Preorder open until: Tuesday, March 14 at Midnight MT
Estimated ship date to customers: mid April
Our natural body candles have the aesthetic and aromatherapeutic qualities of a candle, the skin-nourishing properties of lotion, and the physical and emotional benefits of massage!
Our Sensual Edible Collection creates a unique, sexy, and luxurious form of intimacy that is safe to lick and taste.
- To use: Light your candle, wait for a sizeable melt pool to form, extinguish flame, pour the warm wax directly onto skin and massage wax into skin!
- Burning at just 102 degrees, these body candles are delectably warm, but won't burn you.
- For use as a balm, just scoop out the wax while it's cool using the provided scoop or the back of your thumbnail and rub it in.
- Skin-Nourishing Ingredients: Cosmetic-Grade Soy Wax, Avocado oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Oil, Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Skin-safe Unsweetened Flavor Oils.
- Size 4 oz
- Safe for internal consumption in lickable doses and ingredients are food-grade. Don’t go around eating your candle, though…
- 100% recyclable tin container
- Wicked Wild Berry - Smells like a fruit bowl of sugared, tart berries. Scent Notes: Top- Strawberry, Blackberry, Boysenberry, Red Raspberry. Middle- Green Leaves. Base- Vanilla.
- Chocolate Decadence - Smells like sharing a chocolate cake with your partner after a candlelit dinner at a high end restaurant. Scent Notes: Dark Chocolate, Sugar.
- Passionate Pina Colada - Smells like sipping a classic Pina Colada in a tiki bar. Scent Notes: Coconut, tart pineapple and a hint of cherry.
- Honey Bee Mine - Smells like opening a fresh jar of honey from a local beekeeper. Scent Notes: Honey, Lemon.
- Titillating Tangerine - A breezy walk through a citrus orchard. Scent Notes: Top- Orange, Mandarin and Tangerine. Middle - Rosemary, Sage. Base- Subtle Green Leaves.
- Pour Some Sugar - Smells like borrowing a cup of brown sugar from the girl (or guy) next door. Scent Notes: Caramelized Molasses, Sugar, Butter, Vanilla.
- Frosting on the Cake - Smells like licking the frosting off a gourmet vanilla cupcake. Scent Notes: Vanilla buttercream frosting and a touch of anise.
Sorry, currently out of stock